Felt AR2 Carbon from UBYK.co.uk

Jonathanhoward's review of Ubyk - www.ubyk.co.uk

“Felt AR2 Carbon from UBYK.co.uk”

Written on: 16/03/2012 by Jonathanhoward (1 review written)

I had been looking for a good carbon road bike and a friend recommended UBYK.co.uk as a good website seller. I ordered the bike at 2.45pm on Monday this week and received the bike beautifully packed on Tuesday at 5.30pm. Amazing! What's more I ordered a full set of Sky kit alongside this at the best price I could find and got a pair of free Sky mitts which I hadn't ordered with the kit!! The guys at the shop phoned me as they get a delivery message from the courier at 6.00pm same evening to see if I was happy with the delivery which is pretty cool and the first time I have ever had a business do this. I live in the midlands and the store which runs with UBYK is thebikeyard in Leamington Spa and I am going there this weekend with the bike which I am delighted with and they are going to ensure that I get a free professional fitting. I have ridden the bike twice on 2 50k runs and I can strongly recommend the FELT AR2 as great value for money and an incredible ride, super stiff but seems to shrug off the jarring not uncommon to carbon frames on our lousy roads.I especially liked the feel of the SRAM drivetrain which has performed seamlessly. Fantastic service from UBYK's website. Can't wait to meet you guys at thebikeyard this weekend.