DO NOT BUY FROM TREDZ

1989-Rob's review of Tredz www.tredz.co.uk

“DO NOT BUY FROM TREDZ”

Written on: 27/06/2022 by 1989-Rob (1 review written)

Less than 1* service!

I purchased a Specialized Tarmac SL7 from Tredz using PayPal Credit. I then received an email to state that my order had been cancelled as the funds were not available. I was told by an extremely unhelpful advisor that I'd used the standard PayPal route and to contact PayPal. PayPal confirmed that my purchase was made using PayPal Credit and I could also see this was the case on my PayPal dashboard. I eventually spoke to a manager who swore blind that I hadn't used PayPal Credit (hint: I had).

I was told that I had to place my order again but risked someone else buying the bike. I managed to place another order for the bike and was informed yet again that I hadn't used PayPal Credit (second hint: I had). The manager called me back and informed me that in six years he'd never seen such an event and apologised profusely. He confirmed that I had indeed used PayPal Credit, despite a number of Tredz employees saying otherwise. I was given a £50 voucher for my trouble.

My bike arrived as expected but unfortunately the pedals I'd ordered were NOT included in the box. I called Tredz to ask what the problem was and apparently warehouse CCTV needs to be checked. I was unfortunate to speak with the same agent who took my original call. He was about as helpful as he was the first time around.

Absolutely shocking experience and I will never make another purchase from Tredz again.

• Specialized Tarmac SL7 Expert - Roughly £6,000