Tredz www.tredz.co.uk Review

Emilioa347's review of Tredz www.tredz.co.uk

“SHOCKING. First time customer. Made an order 2 to 3...”

Written on: 04/09/2021 by Emilioa347 (1 review written)

SHOCKING. First time customer. Made an order 2 to 3 weeks ago, still not received, countless emails back and forth. After making the initial order I received an email instantly, informing me they didn't have my items in stock due to a delay with their supplier and it would be 10 days before the stock arrives.....why advertise products that you don't actually have? Crazy. I tried to checkout twice because I accidentally entered my old card details the first time, the second time I e tered my correct details from my current card and everything went as it should. I'm still waiting for the 2 items I ordered and it's gone past the 1st Septemver which is when they told me they were expecting delivery of stock and they would then let me know when it would be delivered from there. These people are DROPSHIPPING, they sell items they don't have and then fulfill the orders if they get any. They keep sending you emails saying they have a delay with their suppliers (from china) I feel like I dodged a bullet.

• Madison flux and grips