Horrible, horrible store

AlexBond's review of Sports Direct www.sportsdirect.com

“Horrible, horrible store”

Written on: 05/10/2022 by AlexBond (1 review written)

This was not my first, but definitely my last experience with SD. I bought 2 pairs of joggers in one of the stores, they seemed nice and the price was 25 pounds for 2 pairs. When I got home and tried them again I realized that those were rather small and a bigger size would be better for me. I then returned to the store and asked for a return and refund, but it turned out that THEY DO NOT REFUND MONEY, only store credit! Nobody ever warned me when I was buying! OK, I just wanted a bigger size, so I accepted. BIG MISTAKE! They gave me credit notes to use but didn't have the size in the store, so I went online and found a bigger size and ordered them. BUT! They charge for delivery, even for in-store pick-up, so I had to pay extra money from my bank card. AFTER 2 DAYS of waiting I received an email where SD has canceled one of the items because they don't have it in stock! After this, I received another of their credit notes, but the amount of it was less than it was supposed to be and the difference was THE DELIVERY CHARGE! So they not only screw me up, but they also charged me for the delivery TWICE! And when I tried to contact customer service, the best they could do is apologize for the inconvenience caused! So, I would not recommend to anyone to use their services and buy their goods. The goods are of poor quality anyway.

• HORRIBLE