No Goods No Refund

Suzie777's review of Sports Direct www.sportsdirect.com

“No Goods No Refund”

Written on: 25/06/2021 by Suzie777 (4 reviews written)

Placed an order for next day delivery. Order arrived, only one trainer in a box, 2 items missing. Refused to send out new trainers until odd one was returned. That was too late for what I wanted them for so bought trainers elsewhere. Have refused me a refund so far, have refused to return my next day delivery charge so far. Odd useless trainer has been returned so I don’t have what I paid for and don’t have a refund.
Avoid this company, the customer service is non existent. I spent 2 hours on web chat , repeating my name, email address etc and got nowhere. I was advised after the event if you can’t contact a company by phone avoid it.
It’s really annoying and time consuming but I will be taking this to small claims court and I will be having my legal fees added to their bill. Honestly AVOID
I have emailed CEO and that has been ignored. If the CEO is Like that it’s no wonder the staff are the same. Oh and the quality of what I have received is extremely poor, stitching coming apart, pumps not glued properly and coming apart after wearing only once. Seriously gone down hill.

• £80