Awful, lets blame everyone else

Gareth111111111's review of Skate Hut www.skatehut.co.uk

“Awful, lets blame everyone else”

Written on: 19/11/2018 by Gareth111111111 (1 review written)

Maybe i was just unlucky but my experience with Skatehut was awful. Ordering process and website was great and my order arrived on the day promised. Then it all went horribly wrong.

First off after just inspecting one skate ( of course my fault ) but of course i expected to have the matching other skate. So i wrapped it for my son's birthday only to have his smile reversed once we found two different skates and both right footed.

Contacted skate hut who to be fair were great and made it easy to return and promised next day delivery once returned.

This never happened and after many phone calls to unhelpful uninterested staff all i was ever given was blaming the delivery firm and not taking responsibility for what is there responsibility after all they took my money for the products i ordered.

mistakes do happen and im not unreasonable but to just constantly say its not our fault and hardly do anything to rectify the problem really gets to me. You were selling the skates and you took my money, who delivers them is your choice.

Not pleasant to deal with and will never order with them again

Happy to now say that the skates have arrived but unfortunately 10 days after my sons birthday

• Goods purchased & cost