Theives !!!!!!!!!

Guest's review of Skate America www.skateamerica.com

“Theives !!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 20/11/2012

My son aged 15 ordered items to be shipped to Sweden for about 150 USD. Only items for 50 USD were shipped, the rest was on waiting list. And waiting was what he did for 3 months and no more items. He then e-mailed SkateAmerica and got ballony answers 3 times then they didn´t answer any more and no items were shipped after 6 months! No money in return and no answers on e-mail. He then called and talked to somebody who promised to return his 100 USD but no money arrived. He then called again, another promise and still no money. If I would have lived in the USA I would have sued them but now I wrote to the US embassy in Stockholm and they had got several complaints of SkateAmerica and were considering legal actions back home.
My son is very dissappointed and now much less impressed of USA, a statement I am prepared to agree to...
My son has still not got his 100 USD in return one year after the initial order.

• Skating items