NO REFUND AND NO CONTACT!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

Miguel209's review of Military Ops - www.militaryops.co.uk

“NO REFUND AND NO CONTACT!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM”

Written on: 25/11/2015 by Miguel209 (1 review written)

Military Ops UK - My stepson ordered a pair of shorts for £25 in XL in July for his dad as a gift (at the time there was no sizing for shorts in particular on line). They were too small. I returned them with a letter asking for a specific size. I received a response saying they did not have this in stock and would send on when stock was in. Despite 2 months passing and no replacement I telephoned several times but with no answer - I emailed numerous times also requesting a refund with NO RESPONSE! I am not letting this rest - why should this company keep £25 and the item?!. I have demanded an immediate refund to be received by 24th November failing which I would leave negative feedback. I have still not had the courtesy of a response and feel that 2 months is a long time to wait.. Moral of the story - ORDER AT YOUR OWN PERIL - IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR ITEM LOOKS LIKE YOUR STUCK WITH IT!

• Goods purchased & cost