Nice Shops. Terrible Head Office Customer Service Dept.

inicholson's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Nice Shops. Terrible Head Office Customer Service Dept.”

Written on: 22/11/2021 by inicholson (3 reviews written)

Nice shops with helpful staff. But buy in store, do NOT use their mail order service.

I ordered some jackets for my whole family in a selection of sizes to try. They arrived over a period of a week in multiple packages.
I kept 4, returned the other 6.
They refunded them at three different prices.
One without the discount applied (so they gave me too much back)
Two at the right price with discount applied.
Three with the discount applied twice.
So overall they under-refunded me.

I emailed to explain their mistake.
Got a very quick reply (far too quick to have actually bothered to look at the problem) saying "we refunded this correctly".
I'm now a dozen emails into this conversation and they haven't even attempted to explain why they've refunded the same item at three different prices. Nor have they attempted to explain why the difference between the price I originally paid and the refund they've given me is more than the price of the 4 jackets I have kept. Instead they just ignore it all and keep repeating "I looked into this, we refunded it correctly" as if repeating it over and over without bothering to investigate will somehow make it true. Or maybe they hope I'll just go away. With customer service like this I suspect most of their customers will just go away.

• Peter Storm Aplinist Down Jacket