2 months later & still not received a refund!!

ONEUnhappycu5tomer's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“2 months later and still not received a refund!!”

Written on: 16/09/2020 by ONEUnhappycu5tomer (1 review written)

On the 6th July 2020 I ordered 2 pairs of walking boots cost of £333.00 to be delivered to Peterborough shop. I needed a pair for a trip to Snowdon the following week but the order was delayed so I cancelled them within the first week.

The boots were delivered 2 weeks later, I didn't collect the boots as I'd cancelled the order. Peterborough shop did not return the boots to the warehouse until another 2 weeks after that. The warehouse advised that they had not received the boots and to get a copy of the return from the shop.

I was told that I could not get a refund until the boots had been returned to the warehouse. I've called Go Outdoors numerous times but they never answer the phone, been to the shop, sent numerous emails to customer service. There is no communication within Go Outdoors and this still hasn't been sorted!!! I've now been told by customer service that I collected the boots!!! When is this going to end??

I used to shop regularly at Go Outdoors but am now writing a review to warn others as it seems they are making every excuse not to refund my money!! I have not seen the boots, cancelled the order straight away, been told the boots have been returned to the warehouse but I still have no refund 2 months later!!! This is not acceptable!!!

• walking boots