Woeful aftercare

Johnkbeattie's review of Galaxy Kayak - www.galaxykayaks.co.uk

“Woeful aftercare”

Written on: 04/06/2020 by Johnkbeattie (1 review written)

The kayak itself is decent. The service is an absolute disgrace. Be warned once they have your money they do not care about you. I ordered on Thursday to my work shed and asked the company to call me and let me know which day they'd deliver. They said they couldn't give an exact time but to call on Monday and they'd be able to give me the day at least so I wasn't waiting outside all day like an idiot. I called on Monday and was told I wouldn't be able to get through to the company's dispatch team again as they were too busy with orders. I was one of those orders and should have been helped.
I waited outside for two days for 12 hours at a time so as not to miss the item. On the third day I received a text and email from the delivery company saying they would arrive today with a time slot and a tracking number.
How incompetent do you have to be?? The tracking was clearly there. Honestly it really annoys me to say this as I don't generally leave negative reviews but avoid at all costs. Again the kayak is nice but I would honestly say it isn't worth the stress

• Goods purchased & cost