DO NOT SHOP HERE

Guest's review of Direct Sports Ltd www.directsportseshop.co.uk

“DO NOT SHOP HERE”

Written on: 19/05/2022

DO NOT SHOP HERE. I have been refused an exchange on tennis shoes that don't fit because it is outside the formal 14 day return period though the shoes were delivered to an incorrect address and took most of this period to get to me.
I gave up on asking for a refund however it would be decent to at least exchange the shoes for a different size. £80 down the drain and they do not care.
Is this reasonable??
THIS IS UNREASONABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

• Goods purchased & cost

• A few weeks late

Directsports's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2022

Hi.

I am disappointed and surprised to see this inaccurate review above. It is misleading in that you do not clearly and fairly stare that the shoes were sent to the address that you entered onto our website. You say this was the incorrect address but by your own admission during emails with us, you acknowledged this was your mistake. I believe to the readers of this review, it suggests the incorrect address was of our doing and therefore in this respect it is misleading. With no prior knowledge of this review or your intention to write such a review we resolved this matter to your satisfaction and accepted your return and refunded you return postage also. It is true as you state that the shoes were beyond the return period but please appreciate that naturally the standard online system to facilitate returns would not work for this scenario, You reached out to us however and we clearly appreciated this was a genuine mistake and waived the return period and resolved this matter to your satisfaction. I paste your most recent email below in its entirety for customers to make up their own minds:

Hello,

Thank you very much for getting back to me, and so promptly.

I do understand the challenges of items returned late that have been used.

The tennis shoes are in perfect condition, having been tried on only once. I wouldn’t request a relook at this if this was not the case or if there was not a valid reason for the delayed return.

Thank you for looking into this situation and offering a solution.

I will return the shoes as instructed with a request for an exchange to an other item.

You have given me the confidence to continue to shop with you.

Kind Regards