Once they have your money they aren't too concerned

Guest's review of Direct Sports Ltd www.directsportseshop.co.uk

“Once they have your money they aren't too concerned ”

Written on: 20/11/2020

Hermes advised me of the day that my order would be delivered. Before 10 on that day the status had changed to it has been delayed but should be moving again within 24 hours. Over a week later and that status has been unchanged. Initially I thought that it was Hermes that should receive the poor review but after trying to get the matter resolved with Direct Sports I realise just what poor customer service is. Direct Sports sit behind "we've opened an enquiry with Hermes". How long does that take - surely a phone call or an email exchange, 1 day at most! No progress so I advised Direct Sports that as I hadn't received the goods nor received any information about the delivery I cancel my order. Yes I can cancel when I return the goods - which they haven't delivered. They have my money and clearly customer service or the fact that a delivery has gone missing and a customer hasn't received the item they paid for isn't remotely a priority or a concern to them. A company to avoid.

• Goods purchased & cost