Great value & great service

Backnotes's review of CycleBasket.com - www.cyclebasket.com

“Great value and great service”

Written on: 10/07/2020 by Backnotes (1 review written)

Found Cyclebasket by chance after looking on a cycling forum for advice on wheelbuilding. Cyclebasket had the recommended ACI Alpina spokes at really good prices. They had all the lengths I wanted, and sell them for a much better price than anywhere else I can find online or locally. I ordered the spokes on Wednesday and they arrived Friday morning. They were really well packed and the different lengths were clearly labelled and taped together in separate bundles. In 3 days I have gone from never having heard of Cyclebasket to thinking they are great and offer a great service. I would be happy to recommend them for anyone else and will use them again myself. I can't think of anything I would have liked to know before making my purchase - the website is very clear and straightforward and lists comprehensive stick very clearly. I wish I had known about Cyclebasket before as I have spent much more on spokes at other stores in the past, or have had to hunt around several places to find the brands and sizes I wanted. Overall, top marks - very happy!

• Assorted spokes of differing lengths for a wheel build - £26 for 80 spokes + nipples including delivery