Went 'above & beyond'

NashPerez425's review of BB Guns 4 Less - www.bbguns4less.co.uk

“Went 'above and beyond'”

Written on: 29/11/2021 by NashPerez425 (1 review written)

I placed an order, or thought I did but didn't properly send through - my mistake - so I emailed on Sunday and was surprised to have a reply about annhoir later.

After checking the order system and relaying emails back and fore it was confirmed that I had messed up. Going back to the BBguns4less website I placed the order properly and within a few minutes I received another email from the BB4..team confirming they had thus time correctly received and assured me the items would be packaged and given to a courier first thing the next day, Monday.

Checking my mail Monday morning I had, indeed, received confirmation that the order had been given to the courier and was now on it's way. Personally, between the unusual Sunday service and über prompt placement with the courier first thing the next day I was, still am, very much impressed with the service and they definitely deserve the 'above and beyond' merit. I would definitely return for further business if and when needed.

GT, the West of GB