Perfect service every time.

Guest's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Perfect service every time.”

Written on: 23/06/2020

Since December 2013, I've ordered four bikes from Ash Cycles, and have found the company to be unfailingly professional, courteous, helpful - the perfect service, in fact.

I have never had any problems with any of my orders - each product arrived well-packaged, in excellent condition, and was easy to assemble each time.

The value-for-money is indisputable, as is their variety of available stock.

As undeniable evidence of their unsurpassed customer service, they offered me a better bicycle than the one I originally ordered, as the latter they didn't have in stock, and were unable to obtain it in time.

Overally, I would, without reservation, highly recommend them to family, friends, neighbours, the milkman, postman - in fact, anyone I came across. And if I could, I'd suggest them to non-human life forms, too!

Please peruse their website for great bargains and a wonderful service - you won't be disappointed, I can assure you.

Lastly, are there are negative elements to Ash Cycles? Well, if there are, I'm certainly not aware of them.

• Goods purchased & cost