Appalling service

Daedalus's review of Adidas www.adidas.com

“Appalling service”

Written on: 04/07/2012 by Daedalus (1 review written)

Essentially they can't handle a 'sale'. Their customer service representative has informed me that I will have to re-order as their software 'lost several orders' during the sale period. (The items are of course now out-of-stock.) They were very apologetic and I know it isn't their fault - it is however a massive error by the adidas web-site management.

I have had to contact them to find out that my order had not ben completed as no-one has bothered to contact me a full 13 days since my order. I had of course received a 'confirmation of order' - which obviously counts for nothing. I was also informed that they didn't even know about the error until 11 days after it started occurring and that the popularity of the sale overwhelmed the system. Given that they knew about it and haven't contacted me I presume they have upset a lot of people.

Despite this they are still pushing the 'sale'.

When attempting to complain via their own web-site form my message was restricted to '1000 symbols' even this is a joke as my 806 character message was too long. As was my 379 character complaint.

They don't check their system. They don't expect 'long' complaints. Arrogant and unprofessional management. Don't give them your money.

Really poor.

• Child's tracksuit for sports event

• Still waiting