Superb care with old & fragile slides

ProfessorGeorge's review of The Slide Converter - www.theslideconverter.co.uk

“Superb care with old and fragile slides”

Written on: 10/04/2020 by ProfessorGeorge (1 review written)

Having spent days sorting out the best of a huge collection of family slides, many 127 format with thin fragile frames I was nervous of sending them off to a firm about whom I knew nothing to be digitised.
I was impressed by the full but carefully presented website of The Slide Converter and chose this over many others. They responded very quickly by sending excellent packaging with easy to follow instructions. Even so I sent it off to them by Royal Mail as they requested and my heart was in my mouth since many photos were over fifty years old and contained precious and irreplaceable family moments. It was a time of national emergency with Coronavirus which added to my anxiety. A comforting email from them reassured me that they had safely arrived. Two weeks or so later the package was returned with all my slides in perfect condition. I am in the process of viewing each one with my wife and we are delighted by the enhanced quality of our old images now transferred from doc to computer. Thanks to TheSlideConverter we now have our happiest family memories secured for future generations. 500 amazing photos.