Unable to meet agreed deadline for a business event order

Gyng's review of Badgemaster Ltd - www.badgemaster.co.uk

“Unable to meet agreed deadline for a business event order”

Written on: 28/11/2018 by Gyng (1 review written)

UNACCEPTABLE SERVICE - NOT RELIABLE - DO NOT USE - I feel so let down by this company. The communication was poor throughout the whole process - should have taken that as a sign. The order was made on the FIRM agreement that they would be delivered by a specific date as they were for a business event. It got to 4pm the day they were supposed to arrive and when I called I was advised that they were not going to be able to fulfill our order - not only were they not going to arrive - I had to call them to get this information. The response was the design was low resolution and the print quality was poor (surely this should be checked by designers before going to print/Surely the factory should have fed this back to their customer and finally someone should be owning my order and ensuring that it was completed). I ask why I was only being advised at 4.25pm the day they were supposed to arrive. There was no acceptable response.....They had only just found out by calling their factory to check the progress of the order and this is when there advise had been given.
They have offered a full refund and they are sending black plain lanyards out as a gesture of goodwill - I just do not feel this is acceptable.