Comprehensive, long but worth it!

Hartleytb198's review of Usay Compare www.usaycompare.co.uk

“Comprehensive, long but worth it!”

Written on: 07/08/2018 by Hartleytb198 (1 review written)

The person I dealt with clearly knew their stuff, was nicely friendly and very helpful but the whole set up was confusing. I thought through my original enquiry that Bupa was going to call me back but it was Usaycompare and I needed to answer various questions, which is understandable but was a long time. The member of staff then offered me a couple of options, which is all well and good but I had nothing to compare them with like a good consumer should and the policy names were actually different to the companies they were from - so lots of organisations and names in the mix, which was confusing. Additionally, I am used to comparing products on line, eg car or home insurance, so it was frustrating that I couldn't do this online. Indeed when I tried to Google comparisons for health insurance, only similar broker type phone calls were being offered and I didn't want to go through all this again! Thankfully, a brief chat with a friend with far more expensive insurance persuaded me that the quote I'd been given was a good deal so I took it! The member of staff helped me take out the policy and was very helpful and understanding of my needs but they just called back more times than was necessary - not a major issue as I know they were just being helpful (and undoubtedly making the necessary sales, which I appreciate is part of the job) but since you want feedback, I'm offering this as hopefully genuinely constructive comments. But all round, whilst it was heavy going, I have peace of mind that I have a policy that is suited to me - so thank you :)

• Health Insurance