Brilliant service every time

Val740's review of Viovet - www.viovet.co.uk

“Brilliant service every time”

Written on: 15/04/2013 by Val740 (4 reviews written)

Viovet is mainly a pet pharmacy but also sells pet food and other items at reasonable prices. I use them a lot as I have three pets with long term health issues so have bought various things from them. Can I advise pet owners how very much cheaper it is to buy from reputable online pet pharmacies rather than your vets, most products are half the price. I cannot fault Viovet in any way, their online ordering service is really easy and items you order are listed in your account so they are easy to find next time. There is also a reminder system to tell you when you need to 're-order and you can use one prescription for future orders which saves on vets' prescription charges. Delivery is always within 24-48 hours and items are well packaged. On the one and only occasion I had a problem which was my own fault as I sent my prescription to the wrong address causing a delay, the staff were very helpful and did all they could to speed up my delivery. What more can I say.

• pet medicines and petfood