Awful experience, do not use them.

Esther79's review of Viovet - www.viovet.co.uk

“Awful experience, do not use them.”

Written on: 05/10/2022 by Esther79 (1 review written)

Absolutely shocking.

I ordered fluids for my cat 26/09/22 and the delivery was due to be on 29/09. I received an email on 29/09 informing me the product was out of stock. I re-ordered another brand of fluid on 30/09/22 and emailed the prescription on the same day. I also emailed their support email to let them know about the change in brands. On 02/10/22 I received an email reminding me to upload my prescription so they could despatch my order which I had already done on 30/09/22. I was very annoyed by this as I already sent the prescription 3 days earlier. I re-sent it and requested a manager get in touch to explain what happened. There has been no response from Viovet, not even an acknowledgement of my email. Then on 4/10/22 I received an email from them saying they were out of stock. I’ve been trying to order these fluids for 10 days now and I still don’t have them.

Viovet’s incompetence has led to a significant delay in my cat receiving the fluids he needs for the management of his kidney disease as well as admin time ordering, re-ordering, emailing.

Their customer service is non-existent. I would have expected a manager to email me to explain and make right their incompetencies. I will not be ordering anything from Viovet ever again and I would not recommend them to others.

• Goods purchased & cost