Avoid

kmarag's review of Viovet - www.viovet.co.uk

“Avoid”

Written on: 03/12/2021 by kmarag (1 review written)

I was a customer of Violet from 2016 but based on the service I have NOT received during my last order, I will immediately stop buying from them now and in the future.

I ordered and paid on the 27th of November for a bag of Orijen which I never received until today, the 3rd of December.

I sent an email to them inquiring on the status of my order on the 30th of November, and they replied on the 2nd of December that it is on the way apologising for the inconvenience.

I called twice. Apparently, the first time, they had "computer" problems and couldn't see where my order was. The second time today called to inquire where my order is since it was supposed to be delivered today based on their communication, only to find out that DX (the delivery company they use) can't find it on their depot!

Their proposed solution was to dispatch the order again today to have it apparently tomorrow. It makes me wonder if it was that easy why they didn't do that earlier, and we had to reach that point.

No compensation/discount or any other goodwill gesture from their side whatsoever for the fact that they left my dog without his food and me waiting for their refund to register back on my bank account.

Apologies won't cut it this time Dear Viovet, so long and goodbye.

PS. Even if the problem was caused to you by DX, I have two things to say:
1. You can be as good as the partners you choose to do business with.
2. I am your customer, not DX's customer, so it is up to you to keep me satisfied.

• Orijen Dog Food £74