Avoid!

Ariannay441's review of Viovet - www.viovet.co.uk

“Avoid!”

Written on: 28/11/2021 by Ariannay441 (1 review written)

I bought some travel boots for my daughter for her horse for a Christmas gift, I bought them a little early as they had a sale and where significantly reduced as a special price. They arrived quickly and put them away so my daughter didn’t see, when I came to open them a couple of weeks ago I opened them to a horrific smell of fish and upon inspection the edges of the boots and inside where dirty with mud, shavings and fur. When purchased it didn’t specify they were used as it is not a second hand website it only sells new items. I got in contact with the viovet which then told me they weren’t willing to do anything cause it passed the 30 days. I was always under the understanding that when purchasing from a website they needed to be inspected before been dispatched or if returning an item it again should be inspected obviously this item has not been inspected as the smell was horrific (obviously they have been returned damp and placed in plastic bag while damp). The following day I sent an email complaining which they replied with a 5% off next time I shop. I certainly will not returning to this shop as their aftercare is Shockingly bad. How can I gift a dirty used and smelling pair of travel boots as a Christmas gift. I then again complained to which I have now been ignored.

• Weatherbeeta travel boots