Don't bother if you need your order quickly (within their de

HonestJohn122's review of Viovet - www.viovet.co.uk

“Don't bother if you need your order quickly (within...”

Written on: 16/11/2021 by HonestJohn122 (1 review written)

Don't bother if you need your order quickly (within their delivery estimates).
8/11/2021 Ordered some natures menu dog food which said "normally dispatch within one day" now 8 days later 16/11/2021 the website is still saying the same i.e. in stock and dispatch within one day but wheres my order ? Called their helpline this morning, got to caller number 1 twice and got cut off, finally spoke to someone who said they will make it a guarantee dispatch today order as its been in stock since 9/11/2021. Not confident they will send today.
Not a good vibe at all from this company who have all the sale patter on the site such as "we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of receiving payment. If we cannot do so within 3 working days we will contact you by email." They didn't email me so i had to call them. What if i hadn't called do they just keep my £160 payment ? There's obviously no check procedure in place to ensure all orders are dispatched.
I guess my paperwork just fell off a bench and got ignored.

• Raw dog food