Appalling customer service.

poppydock's review of Viovet - www.viovet.co.uk

“Appalling customer service. ”

Written on: 13/10/2021 by poppydock (1 review written)

I placed an order on 2nd October. A week later I chased them up. They did not reply to my email. I then, 9 days after placing the order, received an email advising my order had been sent TO MY OLD ADDRESS. My new address was put on the order, naturally. I phoned them up and they explained my old address was my default address on their website and that was why they used it! I told them 3 times I put my new address on the order and I had no idea they had a default address for me in their system as I had never chosen a default address, I only had one address!

There was no apology. They said they had managed to change the address as the order had not actually been posted.

Yesterday I received an email advising the order had been delivered. TO MY OLD ADDRESS.

I need the order urgently as it contains two waterproof horse rugs for two old horses. The order is over £150.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE TOTALLY UTTERLY USELESS AND UNCARING AND INCOMPETENT.

• horse rugs £150