Security guard treats you like a thief

Mellia's review of Pets at Home www.petsathome.com

“Security guard treats you like a thief”

Written on: 21/05/2021 by Mellia (1 review written)

I normally shop at pets at home and never had a problem until thursday 20th may i walked into the charlton store.i had a few items in my shopping bag that i had purchased from asda so i walked in picked up a basket walked down to look for what i wanted couldn,t find it a shop colleague came over and asked if i needed help.told her what i needed she said they didn,t have it so i walked down to the till put the empty basket down and as soon as i got near the exit the security guard blocked my way with his arms out asked if i just bought something i said no(pretty obvious since he saw me put the empty basket down) and he told me to open my shopping bag basically assuming i stole something.Never again will i go in there now after that.down right bang out of order.so just be aware if you go in that store with other bags on you and you don,t purchase anything the security guard will assume you are stealing.i had just finished work still in my uniform popped in there and was made to feel like a criminal.

• Goods purchased & cost