WILL NOT BE RETURNING EVER!!

joannemcfarlane's review of Pets at Home www.petsathome.com

“WILL NOT BE RETURNING EVER!!”

Written on: 09/07/2019 by joannemcfarlane (1 review written)

I booked my dog in for a full groom and my experience was bad enough, god knows what my poor dog endured. I was greeted by the most miserable staff ever and for people dealing with the public, they are definitely in need of some desperate customer care training. No smiles, no warmth and I really didn't want to leave my dog there but she was in such need for a groom that I had no other choice. My dog did not want to go in and instead of coaxing and enticing her in, as other salons have done, they pulled her by her lead along the floor. That was distressing enough to watch. They informed me one and a half hours to two hours and when I returned one and a half hours later I was rudely told she was not ready and told off like a little school girl that my dog had seen me now and would not stand still. What do they expect when they are doing such work in full view of passing shoppers who could be their owners. They were not one bit pleasant and I was so disappointed with my experience that I refused to leave a tip, something I have never done in my life! I will never return to this groom room and would not recommend anyone else take their dog there until the staff there receive proper training on how to deal with the public and look like they enjoy their jobs, even if they did not.

• £51 for a full groom and additional spa treatments