Craigleith Groom Room Edinburgh

DravenDavis's review of Pets at Home www.petsathome.com

“Craigleith Groom Room Edinburgh”

Written on: 01/07/2019 by DravenDavis (1 review written)

I took my Australian Labradoodle for her groom to the Craigleith branch Edinburgh ( have previously used the Corstorphine branch who were excellent) never again.
I got a call within half an hour of dropping her off asking me to collect her as they couldn’t continue the groom as she was so aggressive. You couldn’t meet a more calm loving dog a total joke.
I was devastated when I collected her and had to leave quickly as I was ready to burst into tears at the mess they’d made. Basically chopped bits off het body here and there not having touched her head or tail. A huge chunk out on her leg down to the skin.
They asked me to go back and have her finished off which I agreed to to get out the place as they refused a refund. I’d paid in advance plus the £15 deposit for her next booking.
The following day I returned to get a refund but they point blank refused. The two members of staff were rude to the point they upset my daughter. No refund. They said they were willing to complete the groom but there was no way on this earth they were getting her back in there. Taking it to the head office as have photos of her so called groom.

• Groom Room Craigleith