Shady company

StephenAdkins's review of PetCareSupplies - www.petcaresupplies.com

“Shady company”

Written on: 13/06/2019 by StephenAdkins (1 review written)

I ordered Frontline Plus for my cat. Picture on website shows same box that i get when i buy it in the USA. The box i received is from South Africa. I called company and talked to a person with Indian accent. Nothing but excuses. To me this company is very deceitful.( Just like the Chinese) There is a lot of information about this on the website but you really have to dig for it. The shipping was by Royal Mail and product comes from South Africa. Why doesn't this company just state this out in the open and not hide it. Maybe because if they did their sales would drop? To return this garbage would cost more than the purchase price.
Very sad that a company has to be so deceitful. If they offer such great deals why not put all of the details out in the open.
So simple to just say that we are shipping our products by Royal Mail and products come from Australia or South Africa. Why do you want to hide it?
You fooled me once. It will never happen again.

• Goods purchased & cost