DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS

MarciaWeiser's review of Pet Well Being - www.petwellbeing.com

“DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS”

Written on: 27/06/2022 by MarciaWeiser (1 review written)

After being a loyal customer for over a decade and never complaining about any of their products when they did not work, I made a call to them because my probiotic turned hard as a rock. Literally a rock. Hot water over the rock-like substance would not even melt it! The phone call lasted over 30 minutes with a condescending male rep, and he decided he would not stand behind this product. You'd be better off throwing $50 out of a window, guys!! Please understand that I have dozens of products that I have ordered from other companies that do not turn hard after really long shelf-lives.......... The rep's solution was to give me "loyalty" points! What a joke to get loyalty points if you NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. You've been warned.

• $42

Barbpetwellbeing's Response to MarciaWeiser's Review

Written on: 13/07/2022

Hi,

We have tried to reach you to address your concerns, but have yet to hear back from you.

Considering this, we will proceed with what we believe you will find to be a suitable resolution for the situation, and again, we apologize for your experience.

If you do not find the outcome to be to your satisfaction, please contact the individual who has reached out to you for further assistance.

Your feedback is appreciated, and has been noted. Thank you for helping us to identify opportunities to better assist our clients, and resolve their concerns.

Warm regards,