Appalling!!!!

Micaela257's review of LittlePetWarehouse - www.littlepetwarehouse.co.uk

“Appalling!!!!”

Written on: 07/02/2016 by Micaela257 (1 review written)

Rabbit ang guinea pig triple cage

This product is not as described! I have tried to contact this company several times and have not yet heard from them.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT FOR YOUR RABBIT!

I received this product in good time however the box was battered from the courier. I opened it and spent about an hour putting it together (no instructions)

Once it was finally made, I then put my mini lop in there for her to explore. She could not get up and down the ramps because they move and slide about and there was no way she could get down the ramps. When she eventually made it up to the second level (with my help of holding the ramp) she scraped all her back on the plastic at the top of the ramp because the angle and hole is too small for her. The ladder then fell on her head! The poor thing was so shaken up and is now having to live in her original cage.

My rabbit is not a big one and this product is advertised as a suitable for rabbits which it is not!!

I have been waiting nearly a week for a reply and still nothing as I wish to return this item.

DO NOT BUY FOR RABBITS

• Rabbit and guinea pig triple cage