Lifelong customer, always happy with service & quality

TNizz1e's review of Java Plants - www.java-plants.com

“Lifelong customer, always happy with service and quality”

Written on: 06/06/2020 by TNizz1e (1 review written)

Java have brilliant quality plants, some of the best prices I've seen and the best customer service I've had from an online store in a long while.

I have placed many orders with Java over the years, for many different tanks, I have always been very pleased with the quality of the plants and the customer service.

From what I've read, the main reason people have left poor reviews is they do not understand the ordering process - when Java take orders, they place them with their supplier and will receive batches of orders weekly on Wednesday; therefore, if you want your order that week, you need to get your order in before they send their order to the supplier.

I have had one mistake with an order, but this was rectified within 10 minutes of me sending an email, and I definitely received more than enough compensation. When there hasn't been enough stock of plants I've ordered, my order has still been fulfilled after Java specifically ordered more stock from a higher quality supplier to make sure I wasn't left waiting.

Many thanks to everyone at Java! You've secured yourself a lifelong customer.

• Aquatic Plants - £80