The worst customer service I have ever received!!

Guest's review of Fleecedogharnesses - www.fleecedogharnesses.co.uk

“The worst customer service I have ever received!!”

Written on: 16/10/2019

I have ordered several times before from this company and have been more than happy with the quality. However, on this occasion the collar came in a very stiff condition and a part of the leather was peeling away. Paying over £40 for a collar this kind of condition isn’t acceptable, so understandably I asked for an exchange.

I sent the collar back, I even paid the postage so I could exchange it for a new one in better condition. They were extremely rude and accused me of damaging the dog collar. Why would I damage it when I purchased it in the first place? I wanted a replacement because of the poor quality I had received it in. They claimed it came in two pieces? Strange because I never sent it back like that and why would I? They have since sent me a photograph of the collar and l can honestly say it wasn’t sent back in that condition nor does it resemble the same one I sent back.

Very unprofessional on the phone and horrible to speak to. Has stated that I have been abusive, when in fact I would imply it’s the other way around. I understand sometimes items are faulty, I just wanted to get it resolved and get my dog his new collar. They don’t understand the concept of customer service, or the fact that she has lost a customer who would have happily ordered from them in the future.

Just a warning for anyone looking to order from here, think twice! Go elsewhere and find a company that treat their customers with respect and don’t falsely accuse you. People deserve to know the facts!

• Goods purchased & cost