Rubbish customer service AVOID

Leticiai499's review of A Coombs Pet Centre - www.acoombs.co.uk

“Rubbish customer service AVOID”

Written on: 02/04/2020 by Leticiai499 (1 review written)

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I like supporting small businesses but will NEVER recommend A Coombs Pet Centre. They sent me a bag of dog food which arrived with a hole in the bottom. They ignored my numerous emails asking for a refund or replacement, not even an acknowledgement. I then phoned them and they claimed that they would call me back!

They deliberately ignored my emails as they managed to respond to my friend’s email enquiring about stock within a few minutes. They obviously do not care about their customers when things go wrong. I have now asked my bank for a chargeback.

Downright rubbish and non-existent customer service. Refusing to offer a refund for faulty or damaged goods is illegal. Use Coombs Pet Centre at your own risk. Also, if A Coombs Pet Centre ask you to return damaged goods, they are liable for the return costs (see s.20(7) and (8) of the Consumer Rights Act 2015). Report to Trading Standards if they refuse to refund or pull any other shady moves etc.

I cannot repeat this enough times, AVOID! Find a different independent pet shop, who is ethical and cares about their customers, not A Coombs Pet Centre.

• Goods purchased & cost