DO NOT CHOOSE PAYMENT SENSE

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

carolineBroadbent's review of PaymentSense - www.paymentsense.co.uk

“DO NOT CHOOSE PAYMENT SENSE”

Written on: 23/10/2017 by carolineBroadbent (1 review written)

Having been approached by the person I dealt with in my salon about cheaper card machine rates thrugh payment sense. I decided to follow up his offer and swap from Barclays to payment sense.
big mistake, although the rates are cheaper the customer service is appalling, If you have any faults at all it is that you only responds to half of his emails.
he told me the rental was £15 a month when actually its £21.60
he also didn't explain in would take 5 working days to reach the account... and if your business closes later than 6pm it goes onto the next day which makes it SIX WORKING DAYS before money is seen in the account, this really messed up my cash flow and when I asked for help they weren't interested. It is a 5 year contract aswell so be careful, I have spent hours on the phone trying to make sense of it all.And also beware all the hidden charges you sign up to that he doesn't mention when installing the machine. Things like till rolls, some sort of internet banking portal...all stuff you don'treally need but are in the contract and automatically givento you with no explanation.
once you sign that contract their is no going back,so please read it FRONT TO BACK or take my advice and go with Barclays, they may be a few pence more expensive in their charges but the customer service is second to none.
and they don't make you wait nearly a WEEK for your money.
don't trust this man, do your research first.