Over charges

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Glassxe442's review of PaymentSense - www.paymentsense.co.uk

“Over charges ”

Written on: 10/05/2019 by Glassxe442 (1 review written)

I hate to leave a negative review or have time for this. I have had several card providers over 6 years and this is the worst experience i ever have had and several shops within this area have the same opinion and experience. He visited me once and spent most of his time praising himself and his company and repeatedly telling me how wonderful his service is. He wrote my charges down on a scrap piece of paper and the application date appointment and then was very keen to do the installation as soon as possible and never to be seen again throughout 2 years, gone like the wind. He promised to cover my fees from the previous card provider and said don't worry about a thing including help with PCI Compliance. Around £300.00 is still owed to me and will never get this back now after sending my paid VAT invoice. First Data dealt with the transaction costs of the terminal which i could see the charges for on the merchant statements. My rep told me about the rates and the terminal costs ONLY and there was many other charges. The main charges are the add on charges that were taken directly out my bank account PCI Compliance and Non Compliance charges, Statement charges and many other charges that added up to well over £100.00 each month with no emails or letters breaking down the extreme charges that i was never told about when signing the contract, i had to phone Paymentsense so many times to ask what the charges were and even they could not explain some of the hidden charges, you just get passed from pillow to pillow. In a 2 year period i have been over charged by triple figures, its disgusting. It seems my Rep is getting a bad name for him self around Torbay and beyond and really does not surprise me. The company are more than happy to let you go at a cost and do absolutely nothing to resolve any issues whatsoever. I am keeping this review short as it goes and could say plenty more but its a bad memory that i would like to forget but i thought my bad experience should be shared. Thankyou.

• Ease Of Site Navigation