PaymentSense - www.paymentsense.co.uk Review

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Guest's review of PaymentSense - www.paymentsense.co.uk

“When the Payment Sense agent called into my shop and...”

Written on: 17/01/2019

When the Payment Sense agent called into my shop and signed me up for taking card payments with them I felt under pressure and rushed. He had an I-pad and you are supposed to read and digest and sign everything whilst they (and customers) are in the shop. I was told nothing about any early termination of contract payment that I may incur, just that I had to give a months notice. I am retiring at the end of February as the lease on my shop is up, but Payment Sense are charging me £372 to terminate my account as they say I have 14 months left on my 4 year contract. This was totally unexpected as I had even mentioned to the agent that I was thinking of retiring soon but he assured me it wouldn't be a problem. The wool was certainly pulled over my eyes and I'm paying through the nose for it! Don't use Payment Sense unless you are certain you can co-ordinate the closure date of your business with end date of your contract!

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Cacha's Comment

Written on: 21/01/2019

Update - After conversing with one of the customer service managers at Paymentsense they have agreed to reduce my payment! It's nice to see that big companies are able to show a little compassion and help out small businesses by being flexible. Thank you Paymentense - my faith is somewhat restored.