Online print / banner store with FAST delivery

From 1 review

zapbrannigan99's review of SignFirm.com - www.signfirm.com

“Online print / banner store with FAST delivery”

Written on: 26/02/2012 by zapbrannigan99 (3 reviews written)

OK this is the first time I've ever ordered something online from signfirm.com.

I was in need of some roller banners (also known as pull up banners) for a trade show that my company were attending.

We needed some full colour prints made of our merchandise to complement the display that we were setting up.

Here's the crunch, our regular guys let us down, and couldn't get it to us in time (it was a last minute thing and we need it next day).

On an off chance, we tried signfirm.com, phoned up the main guy there (a chap called Kev), who bent over backwards to make sure we were happy.

Sent him the artwork as per their specifications, and the NEXT DAY our banners turned up, and were spot on - very impressive.

It was an added bonus that the quality of the banners were definitely higher than what we've been using and on top of all that they were good value - signfirm were cheaper than our high street printers!

They do have a shop in watford - something that I will bear in mind next time I'm in the area - want to go check it out.

So bottom line, if you're in need of print FAST, and you need it ontime then you can trust these guys, take it from me.

• Roller Banners with full colour vinyl print