PRS SS refret

Keefster's review of Guitar Lodge - www.guitarlodge.co.uk

“PRS SS refret”

Written on: 29/07/2020 by Keefster (1 review written)

I cannot thank you enough for the refret on my '93 PRS which came back last week, been in my hands non-stop since & plays like Buddha! I bought the guitar a few years back & it needed a re-fret then so I'd never had the joy of playing it as it is now & probably playing better than when it left the factory, you have done a sterling job here, masterful in all aspects & your attention to detail is stellar.
For those of you out there who have possibly watched one too many stew mac videos & thought "Refretting? I could do that!" DON'T! Leave it to artists like Steve who have a wealth of talent & experience & will treat your guitar like a diva at an oceanside spa.
Guitar is collected & returned by courier door-to-door & communication from guitar lodge is just a call or email away for any questions.
I was also pleasantly surprised that the bridge was fully serviced & cleaned, as were all the other moving parts, and a thorough guitar clean as well,
Thank you!

• Stainless steel refret £317/Repair neck chips (Incl. delivery both ways/VAT/frets/Strings)