Absymal service

Guest's review of Guitar Guitar www.guitarguitar.co.uk

“Absymal service”

Written on: 17/09/2021

I ordered a Fender Amp Mustang Micro SKU: 201202364713025 (New) from their web site 0n 7th September 2021. The item was shown in stock and promised delivery next day. I paid extra to guarantee next day delivery.

The item didn't turn up but I received an email from DPD saying 'We're sorry, your parcel has been delayed due to an unexpected issue'. Nothing shown on their tracking system.

I contacted Guitar Guitar to enquire about the item and also ask for a refund of the extra money for next day delivery. I did receive a refund of £3 through to Paypal, although for some reason I haven't been able to get the money transferred to me.

When the item wasn't delivered by DPD 2 days after it was supposed to turn up, I contacted Guitar Guitar and said I wanted to cancel the order and get my money back.

They told me that soon as this one is back in our possession we'll have the funds refunded right back to you. I queried why they had to wait for the item as I had never received it in the first place. If DPD has lost the item, under this rule, I would never get my money back.

On the 13th September 2021 I received an answer to my email saying 'The reason that we cannot refund the goods until they arrive back here is that there is still a chance the item will be delivered to you in error even though we have requested its return, which I'm sure you can appreciate is something that could cause unnecessary hassle if it were to happen. As soon as this is checked back in here we'll have the refund actioned immediately so it's back with you with minimal delay, this will likely be tomorrow'.

On the 16th September I received yet another email from DPD saying

'We'll now deliver your Guitar Guitar parcel WEDNESDAY 8th September 2021'

Their drivers obviously have the ability to go back in time!!!!

I contacted Guitar Guitar at 9:52 on the 16th September asking

'Please let me know what is happening?

I have just received the attached email saying the parcel has been delayed for a delivery 8 days ago

As I said in my previous email, I have cancelled the order and STILL awaiting my refund.

To be honest I am disgusted with the poor service from Guitar Guitar and will never be using your organisation again.

Please expedite the refund of my money and I respectfully suggest you change you delivery company'

A day later on Friday 17th September, I still have no answer to email and NO refund of money.

Even though we are living in uncertain days, the service from Guitar Guitar has been extremely poor

• Fender Amp Mustang Micro SKU: 201202364713025 - £95:94