avoid them at all cost!

From 1 review

Guest's review of Biker Parts Direct - www.bikerpartsdirect.com

“avoid them at all cost!”

Written on: 12/12/2012

I ordered a pair of base layer pants and a balaclava from bikerpartsdirect.com. They're using the useless Ukmail Courier and Delivery company. I wasn't at home when they tried to deliver it so they left a leaflet saying they were gonna try it again the next day(s). I was at home the next 2 days, of course they didn't try again. I was trying to rearrange delivery by using the consignment number, the barcode number and the QR code on the leaflet, they all gave me same the result as the parcel can't be identified. I didn't try to call them as it costs money and I'm not willing to listen to some prerecorded speech and being put on hold for who knows how long while they were the ones who made a mistake. I sent them a mail via their website 3 days ago, of course they didn't get back to me. I also emailed bikerpartsdirect 3 times in the last 3 days, not a single reply so far. I opened a paypal dispute in the early afternoon today, no reply from there either.
Long story short they're using the worst delivery company possible (look them up here, they have a rating of 1.1 (!!!) out of 442 reviews) and on top of that they completely ignore all costumer complaints, AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!