Terrible Customer Service

Chante2's review of Mobile Phones Direct www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk

“Terrible Customer Service ”

Written on: 18/10/2018 by Chante2 (1 review written)

Terrible customer service after my phone going missing and never being delivered. I was made to feel like I had mislaid it even though it had never been delivered and I had to continuously chase mobile phones direct daily for updates and after 10 days I was still being fobbed off until I refused to call back and demanded speaking to a senior member of staff or staying on hold on the phone until all of the managers that were in a 'meeting' could discuss with me. My phone then arrived without a sim nearly 2 weeks after the original order and so after more wasted calls being on hold after being 9th in line every time I ring, I am told that they cannot send a sim out and I would need to contact the network provider directly which is now going to take a other 3 working days to arrive. I had false promises, the phone hung up on me and endless miscommunications, false promises and hopes. I would never use this company ever again. Just to add insult to injury I have now missed out on the first free month of phone insurance I was promised and have to call back to get the days that I hadn't got my phone up and running refunded which will take another 7 to 10 days and another phone call waiting 9th in line. It is an absolute joke and I have heard nothing from any managers to compensate this unnecessary stress.

• Samsung note 9