Achieved high sales using moLotus

From 1 review

stephentaylor665's review of Novosol Mobile Magic - www.novosol.biz

“Achieved high sales using moLotus”

Written on: 07/01/2020 by stephentaylor665 (1 review written)

As a senior marketing professional, presently working with a renowned personal care brand, it is my key responsibility to engage customers and making them believe in our products. Few months back, I was strategizing for the launch campaign of our new skincare product. While exploring a suitable digital marketing tool for the purpose, I came across moLotus which is Novosol’s breakthrough service and platform. It is an amazing mobile video messaging platform that came out to be a big game-changer for us.

Using moLotus, we initiated a promo campaign sending mobile video messages to our existing customers with a coupon attached, personalized by their name. We achieved high sales and coupon redemption. Overall it was an interesting video campaign with a coupon code; delivered to the customers’ mobile phones resulting in repeated sales and better brand recall.

I would highly recommend moLotus advertising to all the fellow marketers to establish a superior brand recall & increase sales in a cost-effective manner.