Lottoland corruption, Suspicious

• Content

Mike048's review of Lottoland - www.lottoland.co.uk

“Lottoland corruption, Suspicious”

Written on: 23/01/2016 by Mike048 (19 reviews written)

I wanted to withdraw £3.69 balance,i not long ago won £13.69 on 2 number of El Gordo for £8.99,well they stated that i had to play all my money before any winnings can be withdrawn,this means i can only get 69p left from my winnings and have to play £3 left.They stated under terms and conditions and even to stop money laundering which is quite suspicious since i play via my bank account.Lottoland is risky, they can't cover all bets won ie Powerball £330 million! Euro Millions £68 Million! They cover up too £50 Million winnings with lloyds insurance syndicate so they state but try withdrawing your money???I wont bother, Lottoland and Chris Tarrant our sceammers. Here is my message to them;

I don't like what you said about withdrawing my money is money laundering since i have a bank account and pay with my debit card it isn't.You stopping me withdrawing my money is not within terms and conditions,where is that?My money is mine to do what i want and it is not decided by you,if i want to take my money out i will,if i play lotto i will but your stated facts are suspicious!

Also i asked where is the Euro Million lottery inclusive raffle and they stated this also in their reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your message to Lottoland Customer Care.

As per the terms and conditions of our site, deposited funds must be played before they can be withdrawn. This is to avoid any activity that could be viewed as money laundering.

When you bet on the EuroMillions online at Lottoland, you bet on the outcome of the draw, and you are not entered into it officially and that is why there is no raffle number on your ticket.

However we do give the same payments for all prize categories should your numbers win.

We are audited by KPMG and hold gaming licenses granted by the Government of Gibraltar and the Gambling Commission in the UK - so your winnings are guaranteed to be paid out!

We provide regular promotions and discounts to our Players on the biggest lotteries from around the world.

Please message me again if you have any further queries and I will be happy to help.

Best regards,