Fantastic deed poll service & even better prices!

Guest's review of Deed Poll Site - www.deedpollsite.com

“Fantastic deed poll service and even better prices!”

Written on: 29/02/2012

They were amongst the cheapest I found for deed polls but their service was anything but that. Their website is clear and easy to follow and the application form was straight forward.

I applied for a deed poll for myself on a Tuesday and made an error in my name spelling on the application form and didn't realise it at the time. They sent a confirmation email, that's when I realised my mistake. I emailed them to let them know and they amended the details so that I received my documents on the Thursday.

Using the deed poll I have already changed my details at the bank and doctors. I am waiting for the passport and driving licence to come through.

I wanted to change my name for ages but didn't want to pay the ridiculous solicitor's fees. A friend had recommended them, with so many companies out there I didn't know which one to trust good. Now I will definitely recommend them.

What I would like to know before I make a purchase is what I am going to pay up front, their site gives that information without any hidden costs you find out half way through the application.