Do not deal with this company!!

Fournierfk1963's review of Watch Battery UK - www.watchbattery.co.uk

“Do not deal with this company!!”

Written on: 01/03/2017 by Fournierfk1963 (1 review written)

Ordered a strap for my Gshock and had it sent to my address in Australia. Strap was the wrong kind and quite frankly really cheap material. Contacted Watch Battery and they were terrible to deal with. They insisted that their system did not send out the wrong strap and when I raised a paypal debate and sent the strap back at my expense Watch Battery offered me a part payment in return and were refusing to pay the initial postage to Australia (which I had paid for!!) Paypal eventually paid the full repayment themselves. Unbelievable, four weeks and I was money down and still never received a strap. Will never deal with this company again

• Gshock watch strap

• Up to a week late

Ajfish's Comment

Written on: 28/08/2018

We of course are sorry you feel so aggrieved over this matter. The facts are that we supply genuine Casio watch straps supplied by Casio UK and have done so for more than a decade. We have dedicated Account Manager at Casio HQ in the UK. Note that each Casio watch strap is unique for each particular watch so the choice of strap relies on the customer correctly identifying their Casio watch model. If the quality of the strap from the manufacturer is not expected then the strap can be returned, but the cost of that return must lie with the purchaser. We have never had complaints about the quality of Casio watch straps as the Casio quality control is really excellent. The only queries we tend to get is regarding slight differences in colour and this is usually because the customer straps colour may have changed during many years of use and the new replacement appears different. We hope that this clears any misunderstanding.