Ring not produced by specified date

George125's review of Vashi - www.vashi.com

“Ring not produced by specified date”

Written on: 14/06/2021 by George125 (1 review written)

I ordered a custom engagement ring from Vashi, initially I had a virtual meeting and then went in the store to order my customised ring on the 29th April. I noted I needed the ring by the 10th June and was informed there is roughly a 3 week turnround for the ring creation. In week four I started chasing for progress on the ring creation, but just received several holding responses from Vashi. On the 3rd of June I was informed the ring might not be ready in time, obviously this was shock to me especially as I needed the ring for the specified date which left me having to search around for another ring last minute. This was 5 weeks after I ordered it.

I did receive a refund but no rationale as to why the ring took so long to make the ring or why I had to keep chasing for a response as to when the ring would be created by. Considering the importance of the purchase and the cost, Vashi severely let me down and provided an appalling lack of transparency. At no point was I informed the ring might not be ready for the date I specified. This whole experience caused me a great deal of stress so I won't be using Vashi ever again.

• Goods purchased & cost