Great Value, Great Customer Service

KJCManc's review of The Watch Expert - www.thewatchexpert.co.uk

“Great Value, Great Customer Service”

Written on: 20/02/2014 by KJCManc (1 review written)

I purchased a Breitling Bentley watch from The Watch Expert. Having looked around various shops and websites I knew exactly what type of watch I wanted, but I also knew that the cost was a little beyond what I wanted to pay for a watch. It was therefore great to stumble across The Watch Expert website and find that I could get the same watch at half the price second hand, and when it arrived it was in absolutely pristine condition (this made me wonder why anyone would buy new!).
The initial customer service was great, but you only get to know how good the service really is when you have a problem. Within the 12month warranty period my watch developed a fault. Without any problems, my watch was serviced, repaired and returned and any questions that I had were always answered very promptly. I certainly got the impression that nothing was too much trouble.
I would definitely recommend this company.

• Breitling Bentley, £3,000