AVOID AVOID AVOID

peej2256's review of The Diamond Store www.thediamondstore.co.uk

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 17/09/2021 by peej2256 (1 review written)

Had to share the awful experience I’ve had with this bunch of clowns! Now let me start by saying THESE GUYS ARE NOT JEWELLERS!!! They’re resellers, they hold little to no stock and if they don’t have that stock you will be waiting AT LEAST 4 WEEKS for anything - assuming this is because everything is done offshore. I did my research and noticed the few bad reviews but assumed it was the minority that had been stung…the website suggests delivery will be in days, wasn’t until I’d forked out nearly 2 grand did they tell me there was an approx 30 day turnaround with no fixed delivery date..it was important I got the ring before a trip away…as above delivery is said to take days not weeks..

Initially I was faced with either wait or cancel, after emailing their managing director I was offered the same ring in platinum and the wrong size for double the price with £50 discount or 3 other rings nothing like what was ordered…1 of which also in the wrong size…I was then left a really patronising answerphone message by one of their staff because I wasn’t receiving their emails apparently..

I’ve gone today and sourced a better spec ring from an actual JEWELLER for slightly cheaper after being messed around by this lot all week! Honestly I read the one star reviews and thought they were just people throwing a mard however I can’t stress the pain in the backside these have caused me this week!! They should be ashamed of themselves,Go to a proper jeweller, not these buffoons!!

• Goods purchased & cost